Ayurvedic Retreat at Joshua Tree, CA
AYURVEDA RETREAT, OCTOBER 7-9, 2011
American University of Complementary Medicine
OCTOBER 7-9, 2011
Inner Path to Health
3 days of intensive learning, cooking, lifestyle guidance, yoga, meditation, and more...
This 3-day workshop will cover daily health routines that can enhance wellness and improve immunity and joy in our lifes.
Each day features:
- Lectures on simple Ayurvedic routines that can make the difference between radiant health and the onset of disease.
- Yoga classes taught by well-recognized teachers.
- Cooking demonstrations with recipes for each season, and explanations about the foods, spices, and meals.
- Chanting and meditation.
-Dr. Parla Jayagopal (Dr. Jay), B.A.M.S., M.D. (Ayu), from Bangalore University, specializes in Ayurvedic Herbs and Nutrition. He is an Assistant Professor, clinician and the Chair of the Ayurvedic department at the American University of Complementary Medicine in Beverly Hills, CA.
-Dr. Anupama Kizhakkeveettil (Dr. Anu), who earned her B.A.M.S. from Mangalore University in India, is an, Ayurvedic Practitioner and Licensed Acupuncturist. She is also Assistant Professor and Research Coordinator at Southern California University of Health Sciences and teaches at the American University of Complementary Medicine.
Both Dr. Anu and Dr. Jay have traveled extensively around the world inspiring the Ayurvedic lifestyle.
OCTOBER 7-9, 2011
Starts: 12pm (Oct. 7, 2011)
Ends: Oct. 9, 2011
JOSHUA TREE RETREAT CENTER
59700 Twentynine Palms Highway
Joshua Tree, CA 92252
$325 - shared students
$400 - shared occupancy
$475 - single occupancy
**Based on availability**
Refunds only up to Sept 15, 2011 (minus $25 administration fee), no refunds thereafter.
ALL MEALS INCLUDED!!!
CEU’s approved for Nurses
10/11 Ayurveda Seminar
If Student, school:________________
State:_______ Zip code:____________
What people are saying about the retreat:
- The Drs. are excellent at answering questions and addressing student concerns. It was a wonderful weekend!
S. Schneider, L.Ac.
- I found the course to be very informative and valuable to my practice.
S.N. Khalsa, PhD
- We should have this kind of workshop 1 – 2 times a year!
D. Allan, RN
- What an outstanding instructor – full of patience, knowledge, humor and flexibility – truly delightful.
- More classes in Ayurvedic Medicine! Please!
- It has been a wonderful weekend. I fully appreciated the experience.
Y. Steinfeld, RN
- Excellent workshop!! Very informative and enjoyable. Love to get more!!
- Thank you! Your dedication to Ayurveda and your enjoyment of life are an inspiration!
S. Baake, RN